It’s official! The 2020 BSB Training Package is now out on training.gov.au, effectively replacing all previous units and qualifications.
This much-anticipated update was made to keep the training package in line with the ever-evolving best practices and support regulatory compliance. The latest version also takes into consideration the increasingly digital environment that students need to be prepared for when they enter the field.
The BSB v7.0 update is considered one of the most encompassing changes to the training package the industry has seen in a long time. The major restructuring of the whole training package has qualifications and units of competency changed or removed altogether.
What are the changes to the BSB Training Package?
The new BSB training package sees a significant number of training products in the package that are no longer equivalent to the latest versions. Some of the old training products were merged to better streamline the whole training package. Meanwhile, other training products were simply deleted.
Almost half of the qualifications in the previous BSB training package has been reduced, from 62 qualifications to only 33 in the latest version. The units of competency have also been cut down drastically from 559 to only 303.
For the full scope of new BSB v7.0 update, check out the Updates to the New 2020 BSB Training Package article.
What should RTOs do in light of this extensive update?
With so many qualifications considered not equivalent to the new BSB training package, RTOs really need to hurry to get ahead of the changes. RTOs will have to apply for the new versions through the usual channels.
RTOs urgently need to replace their superseded qualifications with the brand new BSB training resources. If you want to be first to market, you need to secure the latest RTO resources quickly. The sooner you get these resources, the sooner you’ll be able to contextualise them to meet the needs of your RTO and potential learners.
Finding new BSB training resources
Getting high-quality RTO resources is a must if you want to stay ahead of the update and be among the first to market. Find training resources that are up-to-date and meet your standards. Check out our range of new BSB resources for sale:
- BSB10120 Certificate I in Workplace Skills
- BSB20120 Certificate II in Workplace Skills Learning Resources
- BSB30120 Certificate III in Business Learning Resources
- BSB30220 Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management
- BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB40820 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
- BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management
- BSB50120 Diploma of Business
- BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB50620 Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management
- BSB50920 Diploma of Quality Auditing
- BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business
- BSB60320 Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management
- BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management
Take a look at our store to see what qualifications and units of competency are available now or for pre-order. We still have a lot more in development and will be updating are shop soon.
Get in touch with RTO Learning Materials today!
The best way to manage these significant industry changes is to be prepared. Make sure you have all the RTO training materials you need before the rush.
Give us a call today to pre-order the new 2020 BSB training package. Contact us on 1300 626 556 / +617 3036 1283. Or send your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.