CAQA Resources is a leading Australian training resource developer. For more information about their terms and conditions of sale, please read the full license agreement terms and conditions here.
- Once the order is confirmed, we will generate an invoice for the training resources requested.
- Once payment is made, it may take up to 1-2 business day for funds to clear to our account and finance to verify receipt of payment.
- When payment is confirmed we will confirm any remaining details required before delivery.
- Within 1-2 business day, we’ll send you a copy of the license agreement to sign and return to us.
- Once all required information and the signed license agreement has been received, we’ll process the order and typically deliver materials within 1-3 business days.
- Your materials will be delivered in digital format via a secure document delivery service (Dropbox, Sharepoint or similar application)
Please note that we work on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis to be fair to all our clients. Orders go into the delivery queue once payment and licensing have been finalized and all required information received. Delays to those steps may result in your order taking longer to be processed and delivered.
Note: As of 1st July 2018, in certain kinds of audits ASQA no longer offers an opportunity for rectification if non-compliances are identified at audit. Where there is no rectification opportunity, CAQA Resources cannot offer the audit rectification assistance guarantee in any situation where there is no opportunity to complete rectifications after the audit. This affects initial RTO registration audits and may affect other types of audits.
Ultimately it is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure all compliance requirements are met at audit. No training resource provider can guarantee full compliance at audit.