RTO Learning Materials offers payment plans for training resources via our partner finance provider, Moula Pay.
Moula Pay is a Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) provider like Afterpay or Zip Pay, designed to meet the needs of businesses wanting to purchase goods and services while better managing cash flow.
Moula offers a credit limit of up to $250,000 for eligible businesses. The first 3 months are interest and repayment free, with up to 12 months to repay. You can repay early at any time – with no penalties – to save on interest.
To be eligible to use Moula Pay, you will need to have:
- An ABN or ACN.
- Been in business for at least 6 months.
- $2,500+ in monthly sales.
Please let us know you’d like a payment plan when you place your order for training resources and we’ll be happy to assist!
If you don’t have a Moula Pay account, the basic steps involved are:
- Request a payment plan for your training resources from our team.
- We will send you an invitation to apply for credit with Moula Pay.
- You will complete your application for credit and send to Moula Pay (takes about 10 minutes only).
- Moula will review your application, and if successful, you will get approval within 1 business day (typically applications will be processed within just 4 work hours!).
- Once your credit is approved, we’ll request payment for the invoice via the Moula platform.
- You approve the request for payment via the Moula platform.
- We receive notification of payment from Moula and can then continue to process your order & deliver within our standard timeframes!
- You make repayments direct to Moula Pay (first 3 months interest and repayment free, repay at any time, with up to 12 months to repay).
If you already have a Moula Pay account set up and pre-approval for credit, we can generate an invoice with a link to pay directly via Moula Pay! Simply let our sales team know when you place your order and we’ll be happy to generate an invoice with this link.
The transaction will be processed via the Moula Pay account for RTO Learning Materials’ parent entity, Precision Group (ABN 48 127 926 726). Request for payment via the Moula platform will come from Precision Group.
For more information about Moula Pay’s terms & conditions, please check their information & FAQs page here.
For more information about our general terms of sale, see our terms of sale page here.
For more information about refunds and returns policy, see our policy here.