CPCCCM2006 Apply basic levelling procedures RTO Training Materials
Secure your RTO’s CPCCCM2006 Apply basic levelling procedures training resources by PRE-ORDERING NOW! These CPCCCM2006 Apply basic levelling procedures RTO materials are being developed by TotalVET Training Resources.
These CPCCCM2006 Apply basic levelling procedures resources will go through a comprehensive development process including validation and subject matter expert review before delivery to you.
Get value for your money:
- Start delivering these popular new construction units ASAP – be ready to service student demand for the latest CPC courses
- Blended delivery training materials – for a mix of classroom, self-paced study and practical workplace-based assessment.
- Quality RTO training materials – receive quality and compliance improvements FREE OF CHARGE for the lifetime of the unit.
TotalVET’s team of industry experts developing the latest CPCCCM2006 Apply basic levelling procedures training package apply industry best practices in developing the RTO materials to ensure a quality training product.
A huge range of new CPC training package materials are in development, including the most popular Certificate IV & Diploma Building and Construction qualifications – enquire now for more information!
CPCCCM2006 Apply basic levelling procedures Learning Resources
The CPCCCM2006 Apply basic levelling procedures learning resource package comes with a Learner Guide that provides heaps of important information to your students to help them complete the unit.
Your CPCCCM2006 Apply basic levelling procedures RTO training materials package will include:
- Learner Guides – that have been updated with heaps of helpful, timely, and industry-relevant information for your students to study while completing the unit.
- PowerPoint Presentations – supplemental learning materials that support webinars and face-to-face delivery by presenting key learning points through content notes and images.
CPCCCM2006 Apply basic levelling procedures Assessment Resources
Your CPCCCM2006 Apply basic levelling procedures assessment tools come with detailed benchmark answers so you have a clear standard of competence to help you demonstrate compliance, and produce quality graduates equipped to do the work.
Your new and complete RTO assessment materials will include:
- Assessment Tools – that support optimal blended workplace and classroom delivery.
- Assessment Benchmarks – make it easy for trainers or assessors to determine the competency of student submissions.
- Mapping Document – provides a detailed and systematic mapping of where unit requirements are met in the assessments.
Unlimited Student License
This means you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want WITHOUT paying ongoing per-student fees for learner resources and other materials!
Printable and Digital RTO Resources
Choose the distribution method that suits your RTO’s delivery strategy. Print materials for classroom settings or for students to take on work placement, or upload to your LMS for convenient digital distribution.
Rebrandable Training Resources
You are free to edit, modify, or adapt the resources to your RTO’s needs, or even to rebrand them to promote your RTO.
For more information about the CPCCCM2006 Apply basic levelling procedures unit, check the training.gov.au page here – CPCCCM2006 Apply basic levelling procedures
Note: We are exclusively a publisher and distributor of RTO training materials for TAFEs, Universities, RTOs, and other training providers. We do not provide ANY training services.
Pre-order Online Now!
Simply check out through the online store to complete your order of the CPCCCM2006 Apply basic levelling procedures RTO learning materials now! Or fill out the form for more information, samples and pricing options.
Click the “Buy Now” button at the top of the page and check out through our online store. Pre-order your CPCCCM2006 Apply basic levelling procedures RTO learning materials now!