About Our AHC20416 Certificate II in Horticulture RTO Training Resources
These resources are equipped with essential compliance features and tools you need to deliver excellent training for the AHC20416 Certificate II in Horticulture course. Developed with the help of industry experts, these resources have the materials necessary to deliver up-to-date training.
Your new AHC20416 Certificate II in Horticulture come with these features:
A document with detailed mapping of assessments against the required units. This helps demonstrate compliance with the resources as well.
The guide includes benchmarks and additional instructions for training and assessment to best execute the Certificate II in Horticulture course. Using the teaching models that come with the Assessor Guide can help give your trainers much needed assistance in identifying the students’ competencies.
These theory assessment materials will help you satisfactorily assess your students’ competency in the classroom. Judge competency more efficiently with a separate in classroom assessment and practical assessment tools.
This document provides a methodical approach to measure the students’ proficiency in realistic work conditions while meeting industry standards and remaining compliant.
A reference to ensure you provide complete assessment through evaluation notes. This checklist contains peripheral learning areas to help specify students’ competencies. Using this checklist can further help you demonstrate compliance and ensure you have everything you need during assessments.
Third Party Report
The third party reports provide your RTO additional evidence to support the students’ competency gathered from a person in the workplace through a collated set of questionnaires and practical assessments. This resource is mapped to the unit of competency requirement for ease of use and helpful for audit.
Student Reference Guide
A clustered comprehensive guide covering all vital information of the AHC20416 training resources for the students. Students can use this for self-study sessions, helping them pace their learning. This resource makes it easier for students to engage with the material so they can progress and complete the course more efficiently.
Give trainers extra assistance with a PowerPoint Presentation. This visual teaching aid is a great way to convey information and encourage an engaging learning environment.
More Information About AHC20416 Certificate II in Horticulture
Learn more about the qualification including currency, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, unit requirements, course packaging and more on the training.gov.au page here – AHC20416 Certificate II in Horticulture.
NB: We do NOT provide ANY training services. We are exclusively a publisher and distributor of RTO training materials for TAFEs, Universities, RTOs, and other vocational education providers.
Order Your Resources Today!
Enquire now to get free samples, a customised quote, or schedule a personal walkthrough of the training resources.
Publisher – QVS
Delivery Time – Available for delivery!
Product Type – Qualification
Simply fill out the form on this page and submit your enquiry for more information and samples of the materials!
You may choose 15 units for this training resource package. You can purchase extra units in addition to the ones already included in the qualification. The units available for are:
- AHCPCM201 Recognise plants
- AHCPMG201 Treat weeds
- AHCPMG202 Treat plant pests, diseases and disorders
- AHCSOL202 Assist with soil or growing media sampling and testing
- AHCWHS201 Participate in work health and safety processes
- AHCARB201 Apply a range of treatments to trees
- AHCARB206 Operate and maintain stump grinding machines
- AHCCHM201 Apply chemicals under supervision
- AHCINF203 Maintain properties and structures
- AHCLSC201 Assist with landscape construction work
- AHCLSC202 Construct low-profile timber and modular retaining walls
- AHCLSC204 Lay paving
- AHCMOM202 Operate tractors
- AHCMOM203 Operate basic machinery and equipment
- AHCMOM204 Undertake operational maintenance of machinery
- AHCMOM205 Operate vehicles
- AHCMOM211 Operate side by side utility vehicles
- AHCMOM212 Operate quad bikes
- AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
- AHCNSY201 Pot up plants
- AHCNSY202 Care for nursery plants
- AHCNSY204 Maintain indoor plants
- AHCPCM202 Collect, prepare and preserve plant specimens
- AHCPCM203 Fell small trees
- AHCPGD201 Plant trees and shrubs
- AHCPGD202 Prepare and maintain plant displays
- AHCPGD203 Prune shrubs and small trees
- AHCPGD205 Prepare a grave site
- AHCPGD206 Conduct visual inspection of park facilities
- AHCTRF201 Assist with turf construction
- AHCTRF203 Renovate grassed areas
- AHCTRF204 Support turf establishment
- AHCWRK204 Work effectively in the industry
- AHCWRK205 Participate in workplace communications
- AHCWRK206 Observe enterprise quality assurance procedures
- AHCWRK207 Collect and record production data
- AHCWRK208 Provide information on products and services
- AHCWRK209 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBINM201 Process and maintain workplace information
- BSBWOR204 Use business technology
- FWPCOT2236 Fall trees manually (basic)
- FWPCOT2239 Trim and cut felled trees
- FWPFGM3212 Fall trees manually (intermediate)
- FWPHAR2206 Operate a mobile chipper/mulcher
- MEM18001C Use hand tools
- MEM18002B Use power tools/hand held operations
- SIRRINV002 Control stock
- SIRRMER001 Produce visual merchandise displays
- SIRRRTF001 Balance and secure point-of-sale terminal
- SIRXCEG001 Engage the customer
- SIRXIND002 Organise and maintain the store environment
- SIRXPDK001 Advise on products and services
- SIRXSLS001 Sell to the retail customer
- SIRXSLS002 Follow point-of-sale handling procedures
- TLID1001 Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
AHC20416 Certificate II in Horticulture RTO Materials Licence & Support