About Our AHC21020 Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management RTO Training Resources
These resources are equipped with essential compliance features and tools you need to deliver excellent training for the AHC21020 Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management course. Developed with the help of industry experts, these resources have the materials necessary to deliver up-to-date training.
Your new AHC21020 Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management come with these features:
A document with detailed mapping of assessments against the required units. This helps demonstrate compliance with the resources as well.
The guide includes benchmarks and additional instructions for training and assessment to best execute the Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management course. Using the teaching models that come with the Assessor Guide can help give your trainers much needed assistance in identifying the students’ competencies.
These theory assessment materials will help you satisfactorily assess your students’ competency in the classroom. Judge competency more efficiently with a separate in classroom assessment and practical assessment tools.
This document provides a methodical approach to measure the students’ proficiency in realistic work conditions while meeting industry standards and remaining compliant.
A reference to ensure you provide complete assessment through evaluation notes. This checklist contains peripheral learning areas to help specify students’ competencies. Using this checklist can further help you demonstrate compliance and ensure you have everything you need during assessments.
Third Party Report
The third party reports provide your RTO additional evidence to support the students’ competency gathered from a person in the workplace through a collated set of questionnaires and practical assessments. This resource is mapped to the unit of competency requirement for ease of use and helpful for audit.
Student Reference Guide
A clustered comprehensive guide covering all vital information of the AHC21020 training resources for the students. Students can use this for self-study sessions, helping them pace their learning. This resource makes it easier for students to engage with the material so they can progress and complete the course more efficiently.
Give trainers extra assistance with a PowerPoint Presentation. This visual teaching aid is a great way to convey information and encourage an engaging learning environment.
More Information About AHC21020 Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management
Learn more about the qualification including currency, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, unit requirements, course packaging and more on the training.gov.au page here – AHC21020 Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management.
NB: We do NOT provide ANY training services. We are exclusively a publisher and distributor of RTO training materials for TAFEs, Universities, RTOs, and other vocational education providers.
Order Your Resources Today!
Enquire now to get free samples, a customised quote, or schedule a personal walkthrough of the training resources.
Publisher – QVS
Delivery Time – Available for delivery!
Product Type – Qualification
Simply fill out the form on this page and submit your enquiry for more information and samples of the materials!
You may choose 15 units for this training resource package. You can purchase extra units in addition to the ones already included in the qualification. The units available for are:
- AHCWHS201 Participate in work health and safety processes
- AHCWRK209 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- AHCFAU201 Recognise fauna
- PUAFIR204B Respond to wildfire
- PUAFIR215 Prevent injury
- AHCNAR201 Carry out natural area restoration works
- AHCNAR202 Maintain wildlife habitat refuges
- AHCPGD201 Plant trees and shrubs
- AHCPGD206 Conduct visual inspection of park facilities
- AHCPMG201 Treat weeds
- AHCPMG202 Treat plant pests, diseases and disorders
- AHCPMG304 Use firearms to humanely destroy animals
- AHCPCM201 Recognise plants
- AHCPCM202 Collect, prepare and preserve plant specimens
- AHCSAW201 Conduct erosion and sediment control activities
- AHCWRK202 Observe environmental work practices
- AHCWRK203 Operate in isolated and remote situations
- AHCWRK204 Work effectively in the industry
- AHCWRK205 Participate in workplace communications
- SITXCCS002 Provide visitor information
- AHCBIO201 Inspect and clean machinery for plant, animal and soil material
- BSBWOR204 Use business technology
- BSBINM201 Process and maintain workplace information
- AHCCHM201 Apply chemicals under supervision
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- AHCINF201 Carry out basic electric fencing operations
- AHCINF202 Install, maintain and repair farm fencing
- AHCINF203 Maintain properties and structures
- AHCLSC201 Assist with landscape construction work
- AHCLSC203 Install aggregate paths
- AHCLSC205 Install tree protection devices
- AHCMOM201 Operate two wheel motorbikes
- AHCMOM202 Operate tractors
- AHCMOM203 Operate basic machinery and equipment
- AHCMOM204 Undertake operational maintenance of machinery
- AHCMOM205 Operate vehicles
- AHCMOM206 Conduct grader operations
- AHCMOM207 Conduct front-end loader operations
- AHCMOM208 Conduct excavator operations
- AHCMOM209 Conduct dozer operations
- AHCMOM210 Conduct scraper operations
- AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
- FWPCOT3259 Operate a four wheel drive on unsealed roads
- TLILIC2001 Licence to operate a forklift truck
- AHCNSY202 Care for nursery plants
- AHCNSY203 Undertake propagation activities
- AHCPCM203 Fell small trees
- AHCSOL202 Assist with soil or growing media sampling and testing
- AHCWRK201 Observe and report on weather
- AHCWRK206 Observe enterprise quality assurance procedures
- AHCWRK207 Collect and record production data
- AHCWRK208 Provide information on products and services
- TLID1001 Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
AHC21020 Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management RTO Materials Licence & Support