CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
Save time and money on assessment with premium clustered training resources! The CHC33015 package includes pre-selected of units of competency, clustered in topics covering different aspects of Individual Support (Ageing) work.
Clustering reduces the duplication of learning and assessment between similar units to speed up student progression and minimise your training and assessment workloads.
CHC33015 Learning Resources
These RTO resources is supplied with a set of pre-selected elective units to help your deliver quality training outcomes to your students. Your RTO will receive the following set of documents for each unit of competency:
- Learner Guides – contains comprehensive learning materials and educational content for your students to study prior to assessment
The CHC33015 learning materials are delivered in editable digital format so you can modify, contextualise and add to the learning content to suit your exact needs.
CHC33015 Assessment Tools
Your CHC33015 assessment tools come with easy to follow templates, and a comprehensive mapping matrix that clearly maps each task against competency requirements. The training resources contain detailed assessment instructions for both the assessor and student. Your complete RTO assessment materials include:
- Assessment Workbooks– assessment tasks for learners
- Assessor Guides– detailed assessment benchmarks, so your assessors have clear, specific standards of competence for each assessment task
- Mapping Documents– helps you find where all unit requirements are met in the package
- “Real World” Simulated Workplace Resources – provides students with valuable workplace documents, policies, procedures, case scenarios that can be used to complete assessments and help prepare your students for the workplace
- Vocational Placement Coordination Kit – contains all the vocational placement documents required to set up placements for this course right away.
- Printable Training Resources – Once you have received the license for these materials in digital format, you have permission to brand, customize and adapt the training resources for your student cohort needs. You can upload the materials to your LMS and also print your own hard copies for use in the classroom – the choice is yours!
More Information About the CHC33015 Qualification
Find more information about the qualification, including currency, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, unit requirements, course packaging and more on the training.gov.au page here – CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support.
For CHC33015 training providers, course costs, qualification outcomes and more, check the myskills.gov.au page here – CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support.
NB: We do NOT provide ANY training services. We are exclusively a publisher and distributor of RTO training materials for TAFEs, Universities, RTOs, and other vocational education providers.
Order Online Now!
Simply check out through the online store to complete your order of the CHC33015 RTO learning materials now! This resources package is available as a complete training and assessment resources package (this product) or as an Assessment Tools Only or Learner Resources Only package.