CHC40421 Certificate IV in Youth Work RTO Training Resources
Get the latest CHC40421 Certificate IV in Youth Work RTO training and resource assessment tools from one of Australia’s most trusted RTO resource developers! These RTO training resources help you deliver quality, up-to-date training for this qualification.
All RTO training and assessment materials have been designed to give you and your student the best learning experience that only professional instructional designers can provide. The training resources were created using an extensive development process that ensures you receive the best RTO training materials that are designed to meet all CHC40421 training requirements!
CHC40421 Learning Resources
Your RTO will receive learning materials for each unit in this qualification package. Learning resources will include:
- Learner Guides – contains comprehensive learning materials and educational content for your students to study prior to assessment
The CHC40421 learning materials are delivered in editable digital format so you can modify, contextualise and add to the learning content to suit your exact needs.
CHC40421 Assessment Tools
Your CHC40421 assessment tools utilise a range of appropriate and comprehensive assessments that can include written questions, projects, case studies, templates, role plays, practical observations and other assessment methods as appropriate. Detailed assessment instructions are supplied for both the assessor and student.
The package also includes a comprehensive mapping matrix that clearly maps each task against competency requirements.
Your complete RTO assessment materials package includes:
- Assessment Workbooks – summative assessment tasks for learners
- Assessor Guides – detailed assessment benchmarks, so your assessors have clear, specific standards of competence for each assessment task
- Mapping Documents – helps you find where all unit requirements are met in the package
- Printable Training Resources – Once you have received the license for these materials in digital format, you have permission to brand, customize and adapt the training resources for your student cohort needs. You can upload the materials to your LMS and also print your own hard copies for use in the classroom – the choice is yours!
More Information About the CHC40421 Qualification
Find more information about the qualification, including currency, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, unit requirements, course packaging and more on the training.gov.au page here – CHC40421 Certificate IV in Youth Work
For CHC40421 training providers, course costs, qualification outcomes and more, check the myskills.gov.au page here – CHC40421 Certificate IV in Youth Work
NB: We do NOT provide ANY training services. We are exclusively a publisher and distributor of RTO training materials for TAFEs, Universities, RTOs, and other vocational education providers.
Pre-Order Online Now!
This resources package is available as a complete training and assessment resources package (this product) or as an Assessment Tools Only or Learner Resources Only package. Individual units of competency are also available.