CHC43121 Certificate IV in Disability Support Training Resources
These high-quality RTO training resources will help you deliver up-to-date training for this qualification.
The RTO learning and assessment materials designed for CHC43121 were developed by leading RTO training resource developer Compliant Learning Resources. Created through an extensive developments process, these materials were designed to meet all CHC43121 training requirements.
Once you’ve received the license for these materials in digital formal, you’ll be able to freely brand, customise, and adapt the training resources for your students’ needs. You can also easily upload the training materials in your Learning Management System (LMS) or print your own copies for easier distribution.
CHC43121 Learning Resource
Your learning resource includes a Learner Guide that contains comprehensive learning materials and educational content for your students to study in preparation for their assessment.
The CHC43121 learning materials are delivered in digital format so you can easily modify and customise it to suit your training needs.
CHC43121 Assessment Tools
The CHC43121 includes a range of comprehensive assessment tools which includes detailed assessment instructions for both the assessor or trainer and the student. A comprehensive mapping matrix is also included to easily map each task against the competency requirements.
Your complete RTO assessment materials package includes:
- Assessment Workbooks– contains comprehensive assessment tasks for learners.
- Assessor Guides– includes detailed assessment benchmarks for assessors.
- Mapping Documents– has a mapping matrix to make it easier to assess if unit requirements are met.
More about the CHC43121 Qualification
To learn more about this qualification such as vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, unit requirements, course packaging, and the like click here.
Check out our online store for more great RTO training materials.
Simply fill out the form on this page and submit your enquiry for more information and samples of the materials!
The CHC43121 RTO learning materials pack comes with training and assessment tools for the following:
- CHCDIS012 Follow established person-centred behaviour supports (ETA: 22-Apr-22)
- CHCDIS016 Develop and provide person-centred service responses (ETA: 22-Apr-22)
- CHCDIS018 Facilitate community participation and social inclusion (ETA: 18-Mar-22)
- CHCDIS019 Facilitate ongoing skills development using a person-centred approach (ETA: 29-Apr-22)
- CHCDIS020 Provide person-centred services to people with disability with complex needs (ETA: 22-Apr-22)
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance (ETA: 28-Jan-22)
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety (ETA: 19-Jan-22)
Options for Elective Units (Select 3):
- CHCDIV003 Manage and promote diversity (ETA: 12-Feb-22)
- HLTHPS006 Assist clients with medication (ETA: 31-Mar-22)
- CHCAGE009 Provide services for older people (ETA: 18-Mar-22)
- CHCAGE011 Provide support to people living with dementia (ETA: 29-Jan-22)
- CHCPAL003 Deliver care services using a palliative approach (ETA: 29-Jan-22)
- CHCADV001 Facilitate the interests and rights of clients (ETA: 31-Aug-22)
- CHCAOD001 Work in an alcohol and other drugs context (ETA: 29-Jul-22)
- CHCCCS001 Address the needs of people with chronic disease (ETA: 31-Aug-22)
- CHCCCS004 Assess co-existing needs (ETA: 29-Jul-22)
- CHCCCS006 Facilitate individual service planning and delivery (ETA: 18-Mar-22)
- CHCCCS007 Develop and implement service programs (ETA: 12-Feb-22)
- CHCCCS019 Recognise and respond to crisis situations (ETA: 30-Jun-22)
- CHCCOM002 Use communication to build relationships (ETA: 31-Aug-22)
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety (ETA: 22-Dec-21)
- CHCMHS001 Work with people with mental health issues (ETA: 29-Jul-22)
- HLTHPS007 Administer and monitor medications (ETA: 28-Feb-22)
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
CHC43121 Licensing & Support