CPC30216 Certificate III in Signs and Graphics RTO Training Resources
TotalVET Training Resources is a well-known developer and publisher of comprehensive and easy-to-use training materials. TotalVET’s course materials are meticulously researched and go through a thorough validation process prior to publishing. TotalVET’s industry experts and instructional design professionals to ensure you receive high-quality training resources.
TotalVET is currently evaluating possible future development projects and is taking expressions of interest in creation of a wide range of training and assessment resources including the CPC30216 RTO materials. If you are interested in getting RTO resources for the CPC30216 course, please let us know by submitting an enquiry!
CPC30216 Assessment Resources
The CPC30216 RTO materials will include:
- Assessment Tools – create a strong portfolio of assessment evidence and assess course requirements with a wide variety of tasks.
- Assessor Guide – your trainers can efficiently assess student competency with this handy assessor guide complete with assessment benchmarks.
- Mapping Document – assists trainers when mapping unit requirements to the corresponding assessment. It will also help assessors demonstrate compliance or conduct validation.
CPC30216 RTO Learning Resources
Here are the learning resources you can expect from the CPC30216 Certificate III in Signs and Graphics RTO Materials package:
- Learner Guide – tons of information to ensure students gain the necessary skills they need to pass assessment and be successful in the [Industry]
- Workplace Documents – additional resources such as templates, policies and procedures, diagrams and other workplace documents to help prepare students for work and assist with assessment.
- PowerPoint Presentations – enhance your classroom and online training delivery with the help of these learner aids. These PowerPoints can also be an additional learning resource for your students.
CPC30216 RTO Resource Features
TotalVET Training Resources will also provide the CPC30216 training resource package these features:
- Unlimited Student Licence – your RTO won’t have to worry about paying ongoing per student licence fees saving your organisation potential thousands. Train as many students you want under your RTO.
- Editable Digital Format – promote your brand on your training and assessment resources! Simply edit your training materials and contextualise it to fit your RTO’s needs.
- Print or Upload to your Learning Management System – distribute the RTO course materials with ease by printing copies or uploading them to your Learning Management System.
Learn More About CPC30216 RTO Training Materials
Check the status of this qualification, packaging rules, currency, course requirements and outcomes, and much more on the training.gov.au page, click here
Interested in CPC30216 RTO Materials? Let us know!
If you’re interested in acquiring CPC30216 RTO training materials, please let us know. We’d love to receive your expression of interest in creation of this CPC30216 training resource package. Click the ‘Free Samples & Info’ button and fill out the form to register your interest!