CUA60213 Advanced Diploma of Live Production and Management Services Training Resources
Pre-order the latest CUA60213 Advanced Diploma of Live Production and Management Services RTO training and resource assessment tools from CAQA, one of Australia’s most trusted RTO resource developers. These training resources will help you deliver quality, up-to-date training for this qualification.
The RTO training and assessment materials in this qualification training package are designed to give your organisation and your students the best learning experience possible. These course materials were created with the help of professional instructional designers and industry expert to ensure their quality.
These training resources by CAQA were created to meet all CUA60213 training requirements and underwent a comprehensive development process to make sure you receive only the best RTO training materials.
CUA60213 Assessment Tools
- Students Assessment Workbooks—include an assessment plan, context and conditions of assessment, tasks to be administered to the student, and an outline of the evidence to be gathered from the candidate.
- Trainer Assessor Assessment Materials— have benchmark answers and evidence criteria used by assessors to judge competence.
- Mapping Document— maps each assessment task back to the unit requirements. This vital reference tool will help with compliance and at audit.
- Simulated Business Resources (where applicable)— includes workplace resources such as templates, policies, procedures, and the like to ensure students have access to the resources required for assessment are consistent with the Principles of Assessment and the Rules of Evidence.
Additional CUA60213 Training Resources
- Self-Study Guide— support your learners and help them understand the underpinning knowledge of the training package with this tool. This guide assists with delivering effective, engaging, and compliant classroom or webinar delivery of this qualification.
- Class Activity Books—help your students develop a greater understanding of the competencies with these books. These materials allow your trainers and assessors to collect detailed information on students’ current level of competence. Your trainers and assessors will have a better idea of how to improve instruction and ensure excellent learning outcomes.
- Session Plans—for effective and engaging classroom delivery of the qualification. These plans have easily customisable to adapt to different delivery modes.
- PowerPoint Presentations—designed around classroom delivery sessions. These presentations have pictures, topic headings, and key content notes for each topic. It also includes mapping so you can demonstrate how this tool meets your training package requirements.
Features of Your CUA60213 Advanced Diploma of Live Production and Management Services Resources
- Unlimited Student Licence—you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want within your RTO. No ongoing fees or resource costs!
- Printable Digital Resources—print as many copies of the RTO training resources as you like for your students to use in the classroom or take with them on work placement.
- Editable Training Resources—your CUA60213 Advanced Diploma of Live Production and Management Services training materials come in an easy-to-edit digital format so you can contextualise them to meet your organisations’ needs.
More Information About the CUA60213 Advanced Diploma of Live Production and Management Services Qualification
Find more information about the CUA60213 Advanced Diploma of Live Production and Management Services qualification, including currency, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, unit requirements, course packaging and more on the training.gov.au page here.
Check Out through Our Online Shop Now!
Simply click the “Buy Now” button at the top of the page to pre-order the CUA60213 Advanced Diploma of Live Production and Management Services RTO learning materials. You can also get in touch with us for more information.