FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping Training Package
Get the latest FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping RTO training and resource assessment tools from one of Australia’s most trusted RTO resource developers! These RTO training resources help you deliver quality, up-to-date training for this qualification.
All RTO training and assessment materials have been designed to give you and your student the best learning experience that only professional instructional designers can provide. The training resources were created using an extensive development process that ensures you receive the best RTO training materials that are designed to meet all FNS40217 training requirements!
FNS40217 Learning Resources
Your RTO will receive learning materials for each unit in this qualification package. Learning resources will include:
- Learner Guides – contains comprehensive learning materials and educational content for your students to study prior to assessment
The FNS40217 learning materials are delivered in editable digital format so you can modify, contextualise and add to the learning content to suit your exact needs.
FNS40217 Assessment Tools
Your FNS40217 assessment tools utilise a range of appropriate and comprehensive assessments that can include written questions, projects, case studies, templates, role plays, practical observations and other assessment methods as appropriate. Detailed assessment instructions are supplied for both the assessor and student.
The package also includes a comprehensive mapping matrix that clearly maps each task against competency requirements.
Your complete RTO assessment materials package includes:
- Assessment Workbooks – summative assessment tasks for learners
- Assessor Guides – detailed assessment benchmarks, so your assessors have clear, specific standards of competence for each assessment task
- Mapping Documents – helps you find where all unit requirements are met in the package
- “Real World” Simulated Workplace Resources – provides students with valuable workplace documents, policies, procedures, case scenarios that can be used to complete assessments
- Printable Training Resources – Once you have received the license for these materials in digital format, you have permission to brand, customize and adapt the training resources for your student cohort needs. You can upload the materials to your LMS and also print your own hard copies for use in the classroom – the choice is yours!
FNS40217 Simulated Workplace Resources
With your FNS40217 simulated workplace resources, your students can access various workplace documents to help them complete training activities and assessments tasks. These will be especially helpful to students who don’t have access to actual workplace files.
Your simulated workplace documents include:
- Scenarios for cases studies
- Policies and procedures
- Staff and client records
- Forms and templates
- Video resources
Your FNS40217 simulated workplace resources offer several benefits. They will help standardise assessments, help students improve conceptual knowledge, and give them virtual “hands-on” experience during training.
Accountability Now ─ Simulated Workplace Homepage
Accountability Now ─ Simulated Workplace Sample Document
More Information About the FNS40217 Qualification
Find more information about the qualification, including currency, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, unit requirements, course packaging and more on the training.gov.au page here FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
For FNS40217 training providers, course costs, qualification outcomes and more, check the myskills.gov.au page here – FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
Notice: The qualification requires access to MYOB, a third-party accounting software to complete the course. The software is not included in the training resource package provided by RTO Learning Materials. RTOs are responsible for acquiring access and licencing of the MYOB software.
RTO Learning Materials only provides training resources. We do not supply MYOB with the training resources. RTOs must acquire the software separately from MYOB.
Order Online Now!
Simply check out through the online store to complete your order of the FNS40217 RTO learning materials now!
This resource package is available as a complete training and assessment resources package (this product) or as an Assessment Tools Only or Learner Resources Only package. Individual units of competency are also available.