SIS30315 – Certificate III in Fitness RTO Learning Resources
These SIS30315 resources have been developed by an industry expert actively operating a Fitness training RTO and using these training materials for their own training and assessment purposes! Quality fitness training resources are hard to find…
Get value for your money:
- Start delivering one of the most popular Sport, Fitness and Recreation – SIS qualifications ASAP and service massive student demand!
- Blended delivery training materials – for a mix of classroom, self-paced study and practical workplace-based assessment.
SRFH Resources’ experts have applied their extensive knowledge of the fitness industry and the needs of trainers in developing your SIS30315 RTO materials to ensure you get great training resources.
SIS30315 Learning Resources
All units in the SIS30315 learning resource package come with a PowerPoint presentation to support blended delivery of the qualification.
Your SIS30315 RTO training materials package will include:
- PowerPoint Presentations – supplemental learning materials that support webinar and face-to-face delivery by presenting key learning points through content notes and images.
These training resources are designed to be used with other readings including the textbook The Essential Guide to Fitness (2019) by Rosemary Marchese, Julie Taylor and Kirsten Fagan ISBN: 9780170413701 from Cengage. These readings and the textbook are NOT included in this training resources package and can be procured separately from the publisher or bookstores.
SIS30315 Assessment Resources
Your SIS30315 assessment tools come with detailed benchmark answers, so you have a clear standard of competence to help you demonstrate compliance and produce quality graduates equipped to do the work.
Your new and complete RTO assessment materials will include:
- Assessment Tools – that support optimal blended workplace and classroom delivery.
- Assessment Benchmarks – make it easy for trainers or assessors to determine the competency of student submissions.
- Mapping Document – provides a detailed and systematic mapping of where unit requirements are met in the assessments.
Unlimited Student License
Means you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want WITHOUT paying ongoing per-student fees for assessment materials!
Printable and Digital RTO Resources
Choose the distribution method that suits your RTO’s delivery strategy. Print materials for classroom setting or for students to take on work placement, or upload to your LMS for convenient digital distribution.
Rebrandable Training Resources
You are free to edit, modify, or adapt the resources to your RTO’s needs, or even to rebrand them to promote your RTO.
For more information about the SIS30315 qualification, check the training.gov.au page here.
Your training and assessment package is designed to work with various textbooks and fitness-related online resources including The Essential Guide to Fitness (2019) by Rosemary Marchese, Julie Taylor and Kirsten Fagan ISBN: 9780170413701 from Cengage. This textbook is available in print and digital (eBook) format.
Order Online Now!
Simply check out through the online store to complete your order of the SIS30315 RTO learning materials now! Or fill out the form for more information, samples and pricing options.
Click “Buy Now” button at the top of the page and check out through our online store. Order your SIS30315 RTO learning materials now!
We are exclusively a publisher and distributor of RTO training materials for TAFEs, Universities, RTOs, and other training providers. We do not provide ANY training services.