SIS50215 Diploma of Fitness – Core Units Bundle
We are accepting expressions of interest for the SIS50215 RTO materials. If you’re interested in purchasing these resources, please send us an enquiry today!
Here are the tools and features that may be included in the SIS50215 RTO materials:
SIS50215 Learning Resources
All units in the SIS50215 learning resource come with a Learner Guide that provides heaps of important information to your students to help them complete the course.
Your SIS50215 RTO training materials may include:
- Learner Guides – that have been updated with heaps of helpful, timely, and industry-relevant information for your students to study while completing the course.
- PowerPoint Presentations – supplemental learning materials that support webinar and face-to-face delivery by presenting key learning points through content notes and images.
SIS50215 Assessment Resources
Your SIS50215 assessment tools come with detailed benchmark answers, so you have a clear standard of competence to help you demonstrate compliance and produce quality graduates equipped to do the work.
Your new and complete RTO assessment materials may include:
- Assessment Tools – that support optimal blended workplace and classroom delivery.
- Assessment Benchmarks – make it easy for trainers or assessors to determine the competency of student submissions.
- Mapping Document – provides a detailed and systematic mapping of where unit requirements are met in the assessments.
Unlimited Student License
You will be free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want WITHOUT paying ongoing per-student fees for learner resources and other materials!
Printable and Digital RTO Resources
Choose the distribution method that suits your RTO’s delivery strategy. Print materials for classroom setting or for students to take on work placement, or upload to your LMS for convenient digital distribution.
Rebrandable Training Resources
You will be free to edit, modify, or adapt the resources to your RTO’s needs, or even to rebrand them to promote your RTO.
For more information about the SIS50215 qualification, check the training.gov.au page here SIS50215 Diploma of Fitness – Core Units Bundle.
Note: We are exclusively a publisher and distributor of RTO training materials for TAFEs, Universities, RTOs, and other training providers. We do not provide ANY training services.
Simply fill out the form for more information, samples, and pricing options.