SIT20321 Certificate II in Hospitality RTO Learning Materials
Secure your RTO’s SIT20321 Certificate II in Hospitality RTO learning resources now! Precision Group Australia developed this SIT20321 RTO materials package.
These SIT20321 RTO resources go through a comprehensive development process including validation and subject matter expert review before delivery to you.
Get value for your money:
- Start delivering one of the most popular Tourism, Travel and Hospitality – SIT qualifications ASAP – be the first to market and service massive student demand for the latest qualification!
- Adaptable – adapt the RTO learning resources to your desired mode of training delivery!
- Quality RTO training materials – receive quality and compliance improvements FREE OF CHARGE for the lifetime of the units & qualification.
- Contextualisable, Editable, Rebrandable Format – this format will let you edit, re-brand, re-template, and do other modifications to suit your RTO’s training style or requirements.
- Print or Upload to your Learning Management System – you can integrate copies into your LMS for easy distribution to students or even print unlimited copies
- Rectification Assistance Guarantee – we are confident of the quality of our RTO resources. If ever there is an issue with them at a regulatory audit, we will gladly assist you with rectifications at no additional charge to you (T&Cs apply).
- Free Enhancements/ Improvements – you will receive all quality and compliance improvements to the SIT20321 RTO learning resources for free!
- Unlimited Digital Student License – you won’t incur any ongoing per-student fees when you purchase our RTO materials package!
Precision Group’s team of industry experts is developing the latest SIT20321 training package. They apply industry best practices in developing the RTO learning resources to ensure a quality training product.
SIT20321 Learner Resource
All units in the SIT20321 RTO resources package come with the Learner Resource. The Learner Resource document provides heaps of important information and learning activities to help prepare students for the course assessments.
SIT20321 Trainer Manual
The Trainer Manual contains answers to the learning activities found in the Learner Resource document. Your students will get heaps of helpful, timely, and industry-relevant information in this document and it will help them complete the course.
SIT20321 RTO Assessment Tools
Your SIT20321 RTO assessment resources come with detailed benchmark answers, so you have a clear standard of competence to help you demonstrate compliance and produce quality graduates equipped to do the work.
Your new and complete RTO assessment resources will include:
- Learning Activity Workbook – includes summative assessment tasks which may include short answers, case studies, projects, and practical observations.
- Assessor Assessment Book – with benchmarks to make it easy for trainers or assessors to determine the competency of student submissions.
- Mapping Tool – provides a detailed and systematic mapping of where unit requirements are met in the assessments. The Mapping Tool is at the back of the Assessor Assessment document.
- SIT PowerPoint Presentations– supplemental RTO materials that support webinars and face-to-face delivery by presenting key learning points through content notes and images.
Virtual Workplace Resources
Your SIT20321 Certificate II in Hospitality RTO learning materials package will include access to virtual workplace resources! SIT20321 Virtual workplace resources may include forms, templates, policies, procedures, case studies, scenarios, reports, and other files.
These files address the problem of students not being able to complete their training because most workplace files are either “confidential” or “private”.
Add On SIT20321 RTO e-Learning Resources!
Add the optional e-Learning resources package to your SIT20321 RTO training resources and SAVE! Get an extra discount on your RTO e-learning resources when you bundle with your complete SIT20321 RTO resources package now.
Your new RTO e-learning materials feature:
- HTML5/SCORM compliant SIT20321 e-learning resources
- Engaging course content, narration of the course materials, and interactive elements
- Plug-and-play compatibility with most in-demand LMS platforms
- Can be used to easily and quickly set up online training
- Can help track and demonstrate the volume of learning – a useful feature during audits!
Unlimited Student License
This means you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want WITHOUT paying ongoing per-student fees for learner resources and other materials!
Printable and Digital RTO Learning Resources
Choose the distribution method that suits your RTO’s delivery strategy. Print RTO training resources for classroom settings or for students to take on work placement, or upload to your LMS for convenient digital distribution. Add on the optional e-learning resources for an even better online training experience for your students!
Rebrandable RTO Learning Materials
You are free to edit, modify, or adapt the resources to your RTO’s needs, or even to rebrand them to promote your RTO.
Note: We are exclusively a publisher and distributor of RTO training materials for TAFEs, Universities, RTOs, and other training providers. We do not provide ANY training services.
Order Online Now!
You can buy RTO resources now by simply checking out through the online store to complete your order of the SIT20321 RTO learning materials! Or fill out the form for more information, samples and pricing options.
Click the “Buy Now” button at the top of the page and check out through our online store. Order your SIT20321 RTO learning materials now!