BSB10115 Certificate I in Business RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB10115 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB10115 Certificate I in Business RPL kit includes:
- BSB10115 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB10115 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
Simply fill out the form on this page and submit your enquiry for more information and samples of the materials!
BSB10115 Certificate I in Business Learning Resources Package Includes 6 Units of Competency!
As part of this Certificate I in Business Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive learner guides for a full 6 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Business settings.
BSB10115 Core Units:
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
BSB10115 Elective Units:
- BSBADM101 Use business equipment and resources
- BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBCMM101 Apply basic communication skills
- BSBITU101 Operate a personal computer
- BSBITU102 Develop keyboard skills
- BSBITU201 Produce simple word processed document
- BSBITU202 Create and use spreadsheets
- BSBLED101 Plans skills development
- BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
BSB10115 Licensing & Support
BSB10115 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB10115 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).