BSB20215 Certificate II in Customer Engagement RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB20215 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB20215 Certificate II in Customer Engagement RPL kit includes:
- BSB20215 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB20215 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
BSB20215 Certificate II in Customer Engagement Learning Resources Package Includes 9 Units of Competency!
As part of this Certificate II in Customer Engagement Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 9 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Customer Engagement settings.
BSB20215 Core Units:
- BSBCUE203 Conduct customer engagement
- BSBCUE205 Prepare for work in a customer engagement environment
- BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace
BSB20215 Elective Units:
- BSBCUE301 Use multiple information systems
- BSBCUE309 Develop product and service knowledge for customer engagement
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
- BSBITU101 Operate a personal computer
- BSBITU203 Communicate electronically
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBWOR201 Manage personal stress in the workplace
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
BSB20215 Licensing & Support
BSB20215 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB20215 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).