BSB30115 Certificate III in Business RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB30115 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB30115 Certificate III in Business RPL kit includes:
- BSB30115 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB30115 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
Simply fill out the form on this page and submit your enquiry for more information and samples of the materials!
BSB30115 Certificate III in Business Training Learning Resources Package Includes 12 Units of Competency!
As part of this Certificate III in Business Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 12 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Business settings.
BSB30115 Core Units:
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
BSB30115 Elective Units:
- BSBADM311 Maintain business resources
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFIA301 Maintain financial records
- BSBFLM303 Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBFLM305 Support operational plan
- BSBFLM306 Provide workplace information and resourcing plans
- BSBFLM309 Support continuous improvement systems and processes
- BSBFLM311 Support a workplace learning environment
- BSBFLM312 Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU305 Conduct online transactions
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBPUR301 Purchase goods and services
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
BSB30115 Licensing & Support
BSB30115 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB30115 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).