BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB30215 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement RPL kit includes:
- BSB30215 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB30215 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement Learning Resources Package Includes 12 Units of Competency!
As part of this Certificate III in Customer Engagement Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 12 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Customer Engagement settings.
BSB30215 Core Units:
- BSBCUE301 Use multiple information systems
- BSBCUE307 Work effectively in customer engagement
- BSBCUE309 Develop product and service knowledge for customer engagement operation
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
BSB30215 Elective Units:
- BSBCUE203 Conduct customer engagement
- BSBCUE304 Provide sales solutions to customers
- BSBCUE306 Process complex accounts
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBITU203 Communicate electronically
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- BSBMGT405 Provide personal leadership
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBWOR201 Manage personal stress in the workplace
- FNSSAM301 Identify opportunities for cross-selling products and services
BSB30215 Licensing & Support
BSB30215 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB30215 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).