BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB40215 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business RPL kit includes:
- BSB40215 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB40215 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
Simply fill out the form on this page and submit your enquiry for more information and samples of the materials!
BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business Learning Resources Package Includes 10 Units of Competency!
As part of this Certificate IV in Business RPL Kit, you will receive RPL assessment tools for every unit of competency in your 10-unit package. You can choose from the available electives to design a package that suits your RTO’s specific needs.
BSB40215 Core Units:
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
BSB40215 Elective Units:
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
- BSBFIA402 Report on financial activity
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBITU401 Design and develop complex text documents
- BSBITU404 Produce complex desktop published documents
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBMKG414 Undertake marketing activities
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBREL401 Establish networks
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
BSB40215 Licensing & Support
BSB40215 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB40215 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).