BSB40315 Certificate IV in Customer Engagement RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB40315 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB40315 Certificate IV in Customer Engagement RPL kit includes:
- BSB40315 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB40315 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
BSB40315 Certificate IV in Customer Engagement Learning Resources Package Includes 13 Units of Competency!
As part of this Certificate IV in Customer Engagement Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 13 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Customer Engagement settings.
BSB40315 Core Units:
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
BSB40315 Elective Units:
- BSBCUE404 Collect, analyze and record information
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBWOR403 Manage stress in the workplace
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBSLS501 Develop a sales plan
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
BSB40315 Licensing & Support
BSB40315 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB40315 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).