BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB42015 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management RPL kit includes:
- BSB42015 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB42015 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management Learning Resources Package Includes 12 Units of Competency!
As part of this Certificate IV in Leadership and Management Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 12 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Leadership and Management settings.
BSB42015 Core Units:
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
BSB42015 Elective Units:
- BSBFIA402 Report on financial activity
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources/li>
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
- BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT404 Lead and facilitate off-site staff
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
BSB42015 Licensing & Support
BSB42015 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB42015 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).