BSB50215 Diploma of Business RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB50215 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB50215 Diploma of Business RPL kit includes:
- BSB50215 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB50215 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
BSB50215 Diploma of Business Learning Resources Package Includes 8 Units of Competency!
As part of this Diploma of Business Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 8 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Business settings.
BSB50215 Elective Units:
- BSBADV507 Develop a media plan
- BSBADV509 Create mass print media advertisements
- BSBMKG523 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM503 Plan and manage conferences
- BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBHRM501 Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM502 Manage human resources management information systems
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBHRM505 Manage remuneration and employee benefits
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM507 Manage separation or termination
- BSBHRM510 Manage mediation processes
- BSBLED502 Manage programs that promote personal effectiveness
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBMKG506 Plan market research
- BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBMKG510 Plan e-marketing communications
- BSBMKG514 Implement and monitor marketing activities
- BSBMKG515 Conduct a marketing audit
- BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
BSB50215 Licensing & Support
BSB50215 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB50215 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).