BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resource Management RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB50615 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resource Management RPL kit includes:
- BSB50615 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB50615 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
Simply fill out the form on this page and submit your enquiry for more information and samples of the materials!
BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resource Management Learning Resources Package Includes 9 Units of Competency!
As part of this Diploma of Human Resource Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 9 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Diploma of Human Resource settings.
BSB50615 Core Units:
- BSBHRM501 Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBWRK510 Manage employee relations
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
BSB50615 Elective Units:
- BSDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace
- BSBFIM501 Manage business and financial plans
- BSBHRM502 Manage human resources management information systems
- BSBHRM505 Manage remuneration and employee benefits
- BSBHRM507 Manage separation or termination
- BSBHRM510 Manage mediation processes
- BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organizational change
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBLED502 Manage programs that promote personal effectiveness
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
BSB50615 Licensing & Support
BSB50615 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB50615 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).