BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB51915 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management RPL kit includes:
- BSB51915 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB51915 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management Learning Resources Package Includes 12 Units of Competency!
As part of this Diploma of Leadership and Management Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive learner guides for a full 12 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Leadership and Management settings.
BSB51915 Core Units:
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSB51915 Elective Units:
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBLDR503 Communicate with influence
- BSBLDR504 Implement diversity in the workplace
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBSLS501 Develop a sales plan
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWRK510 Manage employee relations
BSB51915 Licensing & Support
BSB51915 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB51915 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).