BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB52415 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication RPL kit includes:
- BSB52415 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB52415 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
Simply fill out the form on this page and submit your enquiry for more information and samples of the materials!
BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication Learning Resources Package Includes 12 Units of Competency!
As part of this Diploma of Marketing and Communication Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 12 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Marketing and Communication settings.
BSB52415 Core Units:
- BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBMKG523 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSB52415 Elective Units:
- BSBADV507 Develop a media plan
- BSBADV509 Create mass print media advertisements
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBMKG506 Plan market research
- BSBMKG510 Plan e-marketing communications
- BSBMKG514 Implement and monitor marketing activities
- BSBMKG515 Conduct a marketing audit
BSB52415 Licensing & Support
BSB52415 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB52415 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).