BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB61315 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication RPL kit includes:
- BSB61315 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB61315 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
Simply fill out the form on this page and submit your enquiry for more information and samples of the materials!
BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication Learning Resources Package Includes 12 Units of Competency!
As part of this Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 12 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Marketing and Communication settings.
BSB61315 Core Units:
- BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
BSB61315 Elective Units:
- BSBADV605 Evaluate Campaign Effectiveness
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organizational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organization
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organization development
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMKG523 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
- BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process
- BSBMKG605 Evaluate international marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG606 Manage international marketing programs
- BSBMKG607 Manage market research
- BSBMKG608 Develop organizational marketing objectives
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
BSB61315 Licensing & Support
BSB61315 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB61315 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).