CHC40113 Certificate IV in School Age Education and Care RPL Kit
Many RTOs do not realise they are obliged to provide an RPL pathway to their students – and the RPL kit is an essential tool to facilitate your assessors to make valid judgements of prior learning and competence!
These RPL kits are written especially for each qualification, includes carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
The CHC40113 RPL Kits includes:
- RPL Form – your students complete this to satisfy regulatory compliance, organisational and NCVER requirements.
- Self-Assessment Kit for Students – enables your students to self-assess their skills and knowledge, gets them to think about the types of evidence they can provide, and helps them to gather evidence using appropriate methods (where required).
- Competency Conversation Kit – facilitates students to discuss and explain their level of competence with their assessor.
- Demonstrations and Observations Kit – includes practical tasks for students to demonstrate competencies to assessors.
- Third-Party Kit – to be completed by an independent third party (current or former workplace supervisor) familiar with the student’s skills, knowledge, workplace performance to verify their current competence.
- Assessor’s Kit – with instructions, procedures and recording tools to be used during the RPL assessment process. This includes mapping of questions, activities, and tasks back to the requirements of each unit of competency.
You will receive the CHC40113 on an unlimited student license with NO ongoing or annual fees! You will be able to assess RPL for as many students as you want within your RTO.
The CHC40113 RPL assessment package is delivered in editable digital format so you can contextualise, brand, adjust and adapt the kit to your RTO’s needs and student cohort.