TAEDEL511 Facilitate e-learning Training Resources
Get the TAEDEL511 Facilitate e-learning RTO training resources and assessment tools from the [Training Package Name] training package, developed by Compliant Learning Resources, one of Australia’s most trusted RTO resource publishers! These RTO resources help you deliver quality, up-to-date training for TAEDEL511 Facilitate e-learning. These training resources were created using an extensive development process that ensures you receive the best RTO training materials that are designed to meet all TAEDEL511 Facilitate e-learning training requirements!
TAEDEL511 Facilitate e-learning RTO Learning Resources
Your RTO will receive learning materials for the TAEDEL511 Facilitate e-learning unit, including:
- Learner Guides – contains comprehensive learning materials and educational content for your students to study prior to assessment.
- PowerPoint Presentations – can be used to support your classroom or online delivery of the course through content notes and images.
The TAEDEL511 Facilitate e-learning RTO learning materials are delivered in editable digital format so you can modify, contextualise, and add to the learning content to suit your exact needs.
TAEDEL511 Facilitate e-learning Assessment Tools
Your TAEDEL511 Facilitate e-learning assessment tools utilise a range of appropriate and comprehensive assessments that can include written questions, projects, case studies, templates, role plays, practical observations, and other assessment methods as appropriate. Detailed assessment instructions are supplied for both the assessor and the student. The package also includes a comprehensive mapping matrix that clearly maps each task against competency requirements.
Your complete RTO assessment materials package includes:
- Assessment Workbooks – summative assessment tasks for learners
- Assessor Guides – detailed assessment benchmarks, so your assessors have clear, specific standards of competence for each assessment task
- Mapping Documents – helps you find where all unit requirements are met in the materials
- Simulated Business Website (where applicable) – provides unemployed students with simulated workplace documents, policies, procedures, and case scenarios that can be used to complete assessments
- Printable Training Resources – Once you have received the licence for these materials in digital format, you have permission to brand, customise, and adapt the training resources for your student cohort needs. You can upload the materials to your LMS and print your own hard copies for use in the classroom – the choice is yours!
More Information About the TAEDEL511 Facilitate e-learning Unit
Find more information about the TAEDEL511 Facilitate e-learning unit, including currency, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, course packaging and more on training.gov.au. NB: We do NOT provide ANY training services. We are exclusively a publisher and distributor of RTO training materials for TAFEs, Universities, RTOs, and other vocational education providers.
Explore Our RTO Materials for Sale Today!
Contact us to secure your order of the TAEDEL511 Facilitate e-learning RTO learning materials now! This resources package is available as a complete training and assessment resources package (this product) or as an Assessment Tools Only or Learner Resources Only package. Individual units of competency are also available.