Secure your RTO’s CPCCWHS1001 training resources by ordering now! Your CPCCWHS1001 RTO materials package was developed by TotalVET Training Resources.
These CPCCWHS1001 resources have been through a comprehensive development process including validation and subject matter expert review prior to publishing and delivery.
Get value for your money:
- Start delivering one of the most popular Building & Construction units ASAP – be ready to service massive student demand for the latest qualifications
- Blended delivery training materials – for a mix of classroom, self-paced study and practical workplace-based assessment.
- Quality RTO training materials – receive quality and compliance improvements FREE OF CHARGE for the lifetime of the units & qualification.
TotalVET’s team of industry experts developing the latest CPCCWHS1001 training package apply industry best practices in developing the RTO materials to ensure a quality training product.
CPCCWHS1001 Learning Resources
Your CPCCWHS1001 learning resource package comes with a Learner Guide that provides heaps of important information to your students to help them complete the course.
Your CPCCWHS1001 RTO training materials package will include:
- Learner Guide – that have been updated with heaps of helpful, timely, and industry-relevant information for your students to study while completing the course.
- PowerPoint Presentations – supplemental learning materials that support webinar and face-to-face delivery by presenting key learning points through content notes and images.
CPCCWHS1001 Assessment Resources
Your CPCCWHS1001 assessment tools come with detailed benchmark answers so you have a clear standard of competence to help you demonstrate compliance, and produce quality graduates equipped to do the work.
Your new and complete RTO assessment materials will include:
- Assessment Tools – that can be used for blended or face-to-face training, or plugged into your LMS or converted to e-learning so you can deliver it online.
- Assessment Benchmarks – make it easy for trainers or assessors to determine the competency of student submissions.
- Mapping Document – provides a detailed and systematic mapping of where unit requirements are met in the assessments.
Unlimited Student License
Means you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want WITHOUT paying ongoing per-student fees for learner resources and other materials!
Printable and Digital RTO Resources
Choose the distribution method that suits your RTO’s delivery strategy. Print materials for classroom setting or for students to take on work placement, or upload to your LMS for convenient digital distribution.
Rebrandable Training Resources
You are free to edit, modify, or adapt the resources to your RTO’s needs, or even to rebrand them to promote your RTO.
For more information about the CPCCWHS1001 qualification, check the training.gov.au page here [LINK].
Note: We are exclusively a publisher and distributor of RTO training materials for TAFEs, Universities, RTOs, and other training providers. We do not provide ANY training services.
Order Online Now!
Simply check out through the online store to complete your order of the CPCCWHS1001 RTO learning materials now! Or fill out the form for more information, samples and pricing options.
Click “Buy Now” button at the top of the page and check out through our online store. Order your CPCCWHS1001 RTO learning materials now!