Secure your SITHKOP001 Clean kitchen premises and equipment training resources here! This SITHKOP001 training resource package for RTOs was originally developed by a well-known RTO and have been licensed by RTO Learning Materials for continued development and distribution to Australian and international training providers.
This catalogue represents amazing value:
- Massive range of niche training resources virtually impossible to find elsewhere
- Training materials road tested in training
- Many units have been taken to audit by the publishing RTO
- Outstanding foundation to build your own version of the course
- Short cut your time to application and market by weeks or months
- Contextualised for a blended college & workplace-based training approach
- Highly practical/observation based approach to assessment
The SITHKOP001 materials were written by VET professionals and most units in this catalogue have been road-tested in training and audit. These materials are delivered “as-is, where-is” as they were acquired from the original RTO. Units will likely require some work such as contextualisation, rebranding and completing some documents before using in training.
RTO Learning Materials is in the process of rebranding, filling in missing documents, and standardising the catalogue – these improvements will be delivered free of charge when you order the materials now. But get in quick as prices for these materials will increase as improvements are completed.
SITHKOP001 Learning Resources
Most units SITHKOP001 come with Learner Guides which serves as a self-contained training resource that does not require third-party textbooks for your students to complete their training. You are free to supplement the learning materials with additional texts and readings to assist your students to complete the unit. Your SITHKOP001 training package, comes with:
- Learner Guides (available for most units) – information for your students to study while completing the course
SITHKOP001 Assessment Resources
Your new RTO assessment materials will typically include:
- Assessment Tools – contextualised for blended workplace & classroom delivery.
- Assessment Benchmarks – for assessors to use in marking student submissions
- Mapping Document – break down of where unit requirements are covered in the training materials
- Session Plan – proposed delivery plan, perfect for developing your own version of the course
- Templates, Forms, Examples (where available) – additional documents and resources to support learning and assessment
- PowerPoint Presentations – for use in classroom or webinar based training
Unit by Unit Format
The RTO learning resources come in a unit by unit format, meaning the set of documents covers just the SITHKOP001 unit. This allows you to incorporate this one unit into many different qualifications or mix and match electives to design different versions of a course specific to the needs of your learners.
UNLIMITED Student License
Once you receive training materials, you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want within your RTO with no ongoing fees or resource costs for the lifetime of the unit!
Buy Online Now!
Click the “Buy Now” button at the top of the page to complete your order of the SITHKOP001 RTO learning materials now!
ENQUIRE NOW for more information about the SITHKOP001 Clean kitchen premises and equipment package, including the progress of our rebranding and improvement project for this unit! We are happy to provide complete samples and a detailed breakdown of the exact inclusions for this and any other units of interest.
Check out the training.gov.au page SITHKOP001 Clean kitchen premises and equipment for more information about currency, unit outcomes, qualification packaging, elements and performance criteria, performance evidence, knowledge evidence, and assessment conditions.