Diploma of Community Services (Case Management) Training Resources
Save time and money on assessment with premium clustered training resources! The CHC52015 package includes pre-selected of units of competency, clustered in topics covering different aspects of Community Services (Case Management) work.
Clustering reduces the duplication of learning and assessment between similar units to speed up student progression and minimise your training and assessment workloads.
CHC52015 Learning Resources
Your RTO will receive learning materials covering all units in this qualification package. Learning resources will include:
- Learner Guides– contains comprehensive learning materials and educational content for your students to study prior to assessment
The CHC52015 learning materials are delivered in editable digital format so you can modify, contextualise and add to the learning content to suit your exact needs.
CHC52015 Assessment Tools
Your CHC52015 assessment tools utilise a range of appropriate and comprehensive assessments that can include written questions, projects, case studies, templates, role plays, practical observations and other assessment methods as appropriate. Detailed assessment instructions are supplied for both the assessor and the student.
The package also includes a comprehensive mapping matrix that clearly maps each task against competency requirements.
Your complete RTO assessment materials package includes:
- Student Assessment Workbooks – summative assessment tasks for learners
- Assessor Guides – detailed assessment benchmarks, so your assessors have clear, specific standards of competence for each assessment task
- Vocational Skills Workbook – with all assessment tasks and instructions for students to complete during their vocational placement
- Mapping Document– helps you find where all unit requirements are met in the package
- Simulated Business Resources – reinforce provided learning materials and as an additional source of reference
- Vocational Placement Coordination Kit – processes, forms, instructions and more for your RTO to set up and run safe and compliant vocational placements for your students
Printable Training Resources – Once you have received the license for these materials in digital format, you have permission to brand, customize and adapt the training resources for your student cohort needs. You can upload the materials to your LMS and also print your own hard copies for use in the classroom – the choice is yours!
More Information About the CHC52015 Qualification
Find more information about the qualification, including currency, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, unit requirements, course packaging and more on the training.gov.au page here – CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services (Case Management)
For CHC52015 training providers, course costs, qualification outcomes and more, check the myskills.gov.au page here – CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services (Case Management)
NB: We do NOT provide ANY training services. We are exclusively a publisher and distributor of RTO training materials for TAFEs, Universities, RTOs, and other vocational education providers.
Order Online Now!
Simply check out through the online store to complete your order of the CHC52015 RTO learning materials now! This resources package is available as a complete training and assessment resources package (this product) or as an Assessment Tools Only or Learner Resources Only package. Individual units of competency are also available.