TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development
Save time and money on assessment with premium clustered training resources! The TAE50216 package includes pre-selected of units of competency, clustered in topics covering different aspects of Ageing Support work.
Clustering reduces the duplication of learning and assessment between similar units to speed up student progression and minimise your training and assessment workloads.
TAE50216 Learning Resources
Your RTO will receive learning materials covering all units in this qualification package. Learning resources will include:
- Learner Guides – contains comprehensive learning materials and educational content for your students to study prior to assessment
The TAE50216 learning materials are delivered in editable digital format so you can modify, contextualise and add to the learning content to suit your exact needs.
TAE50216 Assessment Tools
Your TAE50216 assessment tools utilise a range of appropriate and comprehensive assessments that can include written questions, projects, case studies, templates, role plays, practical observations and other assessment methods as appropriate. Detailed assessment instructions are supplied for both the assessor and student.
The package also includes a comprehensive mapping matrix that clearly maps each task against competency requirements.
Your complete RTO assessment materials package includes:
- Assessment Workbooks – summative assessment tasks for learners
- Assessor Guides – detailed assessment benchmarks, so your assessors have clear, specific standards of competence for each assessment task
- Mapping Documents – helps you find where all unit requirements are met in the package
- “Real World” Simulated Workplace Resources – provides students with valuable workplace documents, policies, procedures, case scenarios that can be used to complete assessments
- Vocational Placement Coordination Kit – contains all the vocational placement documents required to set up placements for this course right away.
Printable Training Resources – Once you have received the license for these materials in digital format, you have permission to brand, customize and adapt the training resources for your student cohort needs. You can upload the materials to your LMS and also print your own hard copies for use in the classroom – the choice is yours!
More Information About the TAE50216 Qualification
Find more information about the qualification, including currency, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, unit requirements, course packaging and more on the training.gov.au page here – TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development.
For TAE50216 training providers, course costs, qualification outcomes and more, check the myskills.gov.au page here – TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development.
NB: We do NOT provide ANY training services. We are exclusively a publisher and distributor of RTO training materials for TAFEs, Universities, RTOs, and other vocational education providers.
Order Online Now!
Simply check out through the online store to complete your order of the TAE50216 RTO learning materials now! This resource package is available as a complete training and assessment resources package (this product) or as an Assessment Tools Only or Learner Resources Only package. Individual units of competency are also available.