BSB20115 Certificate II in Business RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB20115 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB20115 Certificate II in Business RPL kit includes:
- BSB20115 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB20115 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
Simply fill out the form on this page and submit your enquiry for more information and samples of the materials!
BSB20115 Certificate II in Business Learning Resources Package Includes 12 Units of Competency!
As part of this Certificate II in Business Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 12 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Business settings.
BSB20115 Core Units:
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
BSB20115 Elective Units:
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
- BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBINM201 Process and maintain workplace information
- BSBINM202 Handle mail
- BSBINN201 Contribute to workplace innovation
- BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace
- BSBITU201 Produce simple word processed documents
- BSBITU202 Create and use spreadsheets
- BSBITU203 Communicate electronically
- BSBSMB201 Identify suitability for micro business
- BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- BSBWOR204 Use business technology
BSB20115 Licensing & Support
BSB20115 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB20115 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).