BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB30415 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration RPL kit includes:
- BSB30415 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB30415 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration Learning Resources Package Includes 13 Units of Competency!
As part of this Certificate III in Business Administration Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 13 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Business Administration settings.
BSB30415 Core Units:
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
BSB30415 Elective Units:
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBFIA304 Maintain a general ledger
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBADM311 Maintain business resources
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFIA301 Maintain financial records
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBINN201 Contribute to workplace innovation
- BSBITU305 Conduct online transactions
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR204 Use business technology
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
BSB30415 Licensing & Support
BSB30415 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB30415 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).