BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB30715 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety RPL kit includes:
- BSB30715 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB30715 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety Learning Resources Package Includes 10 Units of Competency!
As part of this Certificate III in Work Health and Safety Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 10 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Work Health and Safety settings.
BSB30715 Core Units:
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBWHS303 Participate in WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS304 Participate effectively in WHS communication and consultation processes
- BSBWHS305 Contribute to WHS issue resolution
- PUAWER001B Identify, prevent and report potential workplace emergency situations
BSB30715 Elective Units:
- BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFLM303 Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBINN201 Contribute to workplace innovation
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
BSB30715 Licensing & Support
BSB30715 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB30715 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).