BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB42615 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business RPL kit includes:
- BSB42615 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB42615 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business Learning Resources Package Includes 10 Units of Competency!
As part of this Certificate IV in New Small Business Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 10 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of New Small Business settings.
BSB42615 Core Units:
- BSBSMB401 Establish and comply with legal and risk requirements of small business
- BSBSMB402 Plan small business finances
- BSBSMB403 Market the small business
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
BSB42615 Elective Units:
- BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBFIA402 Report on financial activity
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBMGT404 Lead and facilitate off-site staff
- BSBREL401 Establish networks
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBSMB201 Identify suitability for micro business
- BSBSMB405 Monitor and manage small business operations
- BSBSMB406 Manage small business finances
- BSBSMB407 Manage a small team
- BSBSMB408 Manage personal, family, cultural and business obligations
- BSBSMB409 Build and maintain relationships with small business stakeholders
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
BSB42615 Licensing & Support
BSB42615 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB42615 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).