BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB50415 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration RPL kit includes:
- BSB50415 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB50415 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration Learning Resources Package Includes 8 Units of Competency!
As part of this Diploma of Business Administration Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 8 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Business Administration settings.
BSB50415 Elective Units:
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM503 Plan and manage conferences
- BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSB50415 Licensing & Support
BSB50415 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB50415 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).