BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB51615 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing RPL kit includes:
- BSB51615 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB51615 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing Learning Resources Package Includes 8 Units of Competency!
As part of this Diploma of Quality Auditing Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 8 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Quality Auditing settings.
BSB51615 Electives Units:
- BSBAUD402 Participate in a quality audit
- BSBAUD501 Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit
- BSBAUD504 Report on a quality audit
- BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSB51615 Licensing & Support
BSB51615 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB51615 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).