BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management RPL Kit
All RTOs are required to offer an RPL pathway for students, yet many RTOs forget about this obligation and get caught out at audit. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Secure your RPL assessment kit today and have systems and processes in place to provide recognition of prior learning pathways.
Your BSB61015 RPL assessment kit is a critically important tool to effectively collect evidence of prior learning and make a judgement of competency. This RPL kit has been carefully designed and written to break down unit requirements into simple instructions for your candidate’s evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
This BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management RPL kit includes:
- BSB61015 Student RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment tasks and instructions for the student
- BSB61015 Assessor RPL Assessment Workbook (PDF) – with RPL assessment benchmarks for the trainer & assessor
There are a huge range of RPL assessment materials for additional units from the BSB training package available from this publisher, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else.
Simply fill out the form on this page and submit your enquiry for more information and samples of the materials!
BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management Learning Resources Package Includes 12 Units of Competency!
As part of this Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 12 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Leadership and Management settings.
BSB61015 Core Units:
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organizational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organization
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
BSB61015 Elective Units:
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBHRM604 Manage employee relations
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organization development
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
BSB61015 Licensing & Support
BSB61015 Training Resource Publisher
This BSB61015 RTO materials package is published by Precision Group (Australia).