ICT20120 RPL Kit
Many RTOs don’t know they’re obligated to provide a recognition of prior learning pathway to their students. The RPL kit is an essential tool to facilitate your assessors to make valid judgements of prior learning and competence!
These ICT20120 RPL kits are written specifically for each qualification. It includes carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
ICT20120 RPL Kit Inclusions
The RPL kit is designed to cover unit requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods. The ICT20120 RPL kit includes:
- RPL Form—your students complete this form to satisfy regulatory compliance, organisation and NCVER requirements.
- Self-Assessment Kit for Students—this enables your students to self-assess their skills and knowledge, gets them to think about the types of evidence they can provide, and helps them to gather evidence using appropriate methods (where required).
- Competency Conversation Kit—this is used to facilitate discussions with students and explain their level of competence with their assessor.
- Demonstration and Observations Kit—includes practical tasks for students to demonstrate competencies to assessors.
- Third-Party Kit—to be completed by an independent third party (current or former workplace supervisor) familiar with the student’s skills, knowledge, and workplace performance to verify their current competence.
- Assessor’s Kit—with instructions, procedures, and recording tools to be used during the RPL assessment process. This includes mapping of questions, activities, and tasks back to the requirements of each unit of competency.
Your ICT20120 RPL kit comes with an unlimited student licence—no ongoing or annual fees! You can assess RPL for as many students as you want within your RTO. The RPL assessment package is delivered in editable digital format so you can contextualise, brand, adjust, and adapt the kit to your RTO’s needs.
Check Out through Our Online Shop Now!
Simply click the “Buy Now” button at the top of the page to pre-order your ICT20120 RPL kit. You can also get in touch with us for more information.