Compliant Learning Resources has acquired a number of units of competency from the Vibrant Courseware catalogue of RTO training resources and now offers these for sale to the general public.
Important: Vibrant Courseware only developed and mapped materials to the Assessment Requirements, not the unit requirements. These materials are heavily discounted and provided on the understanding that the RTO must validate and map these materials against the unit requirements, and complete any rectifications required.
For this reason, Compliant Learning Resources is not able to provide an audit rectification assistance guarantee on these training and assessment resources.
A license agreement accepting these terms and conditions of sale must be signed and returned before Compliant Learning Resources is able to release these training materials to you. You can see a copy of the Vibrant Courseware license terms here.
Vibrant Courseware Catalogue Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Materials are supplied on a “One-Off” Upfront Payment model.
- You are free to train Unlimited Students within your own RTO with No Ongoing Fees.
- License period lasts for the currency period of the unit/qualification plus 12 months teach-out period.
- Learner Guides, Assessment Workbooks, Marking Guides and Mapping Documents are supplied in unlocked Word format. You may modify, brand and contextualise these resources.
- Training materials may be printed, uploaded to your own LMS or distributed to students in digital using secure methods.
- Resources are delivered in digital format via a secure download link for easy use and distribution. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
- These materials are provided on the understanding they are mapped to the Assessment Requirements ONLY and must be validated, rectified and mapped by the RTO to ensure they meet the unit requirements.
- It is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure the training materials are contextualised, and align with their Training and Assessment Strategy and all other compliance documents.
- It is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure their unit selection meets qualification or skillset packaging rules.
- CLR strongly recommends validating and contextualising any training resources purchased from any training resource provider prior to audit.
- CLR cannot refund or exchange materials for change of mind once they have been delivered.
- A license agreement acknowledging acceptance of these terms and conditions must be signed and returned before any training resources can be released to you.
- Once order is confirmed, we will generate an invoice for the training resources requested.
- Once payment is made, it may take up to 1-2 business day for funds to clear to our account and finance to verify receipt of payment.
- When payment is confirmed we will confirm any remaining details required before delivery.
- Within 1-2 business day, we’ll send you a copy of the license agreement to sign and return to us.
- Once all required information and the signed license agreement has been received, we’ll process the order and typically deliver materials within 1-3 business days.
- Your materials will be delivered in digital format via a secure document delivery service (Dropbox, Sharepoint or similar application).
Please note that we work on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis to be fair to all our clients. Orders go into the delivery queue once payment and licensing have been finalized and all required information received. Delays to those steps may result in your order taking longer to be processed and delivered.
Note: As of 1st July 2018, in certain kinds of audits ASQA no longer offers an opportunity for rectification if non-compliances are identified at audit. This affects many initial RTO registration audits and may affect other types of audits. It is critical you fully validate, map and understand your RTO training resources before audit, and are able to explain and defend them at audit, as you may not have an opportunity for validation and rectification after audit.
Ultimately it is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure all compliance requirements are met at audit. No training resource provider can guarantee full compliance at audit.